Become Legendary with Epoxy Garage Flooring
One of the recent trends sweeping the U.S. in recent years is that people are upgrading the look and feel of their garage floors to a finish with class – the epoxy garage floor.
Folks are no longer satisfied with the ordinary and instead are moving up from having a storage area to making the space into an organized shop or a showroom for classic cars. In many areas around the country, people install coolers and or heating systems to allow year-round use. Even if you spend just a moderate amount of time in the garage, a beautiful epoxy finish will enhance your enjoyment many fold.
What are the main advantages of this flooring?
- aesthetically attractive – think shiny!
- stain resistant
- skid resistant
- conceal concrete imperfections
- many base color options and enhancements with decorative quartz or chips
- make your neighbors and brother-in-law jealous!
It’s simple…just give Custom Concrete Guys a call and we’ll be glad to schedule an appointment and work up a cost proposal.
Get Moxie…Go With Epoxy!
Looking for more information about our services? Check out these pages:
- Stained Concrete – Subtle to Outrageous
- Stamped Concrete – Patios, Pool Decks, Driveways and More
- Polished Concrete – Commercial & Residential
Cities We Service: